Cooling and flaking system
Our cooling and flaking systems are available in two forms: steel belt-based cooling conveyors with throughput capacities from 250 – 2,000 kg/h, and plastic belt chill rolls capable of handling 60 – 1300 kg/h.
The steel belt delivers significant advantages in terms of durability and ease of cleaning, while the plastic belt allows the design of more compact systems for installations where space is at a premium and when the product to be processed is fast curing.
- Sandvik stainless steel belt grade for powder coating production
- Plastic belt type TPU + PET with two guiding profiles
- Frame options: stainless steel, hot dip galvanized or painted carbon steel
- High efficiency calendering: 2x pneumatically controlled, chrome-plated squeezing rolls
- Accurate control of product thickness from 0 to 10 mm via handwheels on either side of the system
- Safety device by rolls back motion and fast pneumatic opening
- 2x pressure rolls, one water-cooled
- Stainless steel flaking system, easy access for fast cleaning
- Flake size avoids problem in micronizing phases
- Closed loop water recirculation, with heat exchanger and pump
- Motorized for longitudinal or lateral translation