We offer a full range of consulting and engineering services and can provide in-depth support with specifications, design and equipment recommendations as well as tailor made conveyors.
We offer an extensive range of conveyors and associated components for the conveying of a wide range of products and bulk goods, including food and other hygiene-critical applications. Here are just a few examples of applications for Sandvik conveyors:
- Car bodies (for painting)
- Meat (at cutting plants)
- Clean goods such as medicine bottles
- Coffee mass (at -45°C/-49°F)
- Sugar conveying
- Light bulbs
- Plastic components (at 200°C/390°F)
We provide a complete range of conveyor components and accessories for steel belt units.
- Conveyor end stations – Bearings, break points, shafts and sheaves
- Conveyor skid bars – Graphite stations and skid bars
- Conveyor tracking solutions – Tracking devices, belt edge detectors and guide rollers