Scattering systems used to deposit powder, granular or fibrous products onto a carrier material before being formed by pressure and/or heat.
ScatterPro+ systems are used in the manufacture of a diverse range of products such as flooring tiles, composites, materials for the construction and automotive industries, non-wovens, textiles, electrics, filter media, wallpaper, recycled products and also by industries as varied as food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
- Specifically developed agitators for various scattering materials
- For powder, granular and fibrous products, as well as glitter, flakes, chips, sand, carbon black, glass, corundum, sesame, spices and more
- Product specific dimensioning of the scattering roller design
- Quick-change device for scattering rolls
- Individual design of brush-off systems
- Flexible and rigid doctor blade systems for precise definition of the scattering quantity
- Wide range of material feeding systems
- Automatic material recycling system optimizes the material input
- Standard scattering widths from 300 – 5,200 mm
High performance and economy ranges
Our high performance ScatterPro+ range provides precision scattering solutions for most applications. Bulk materials are scattered in a uniform, precise layer by means of oscillating or rotary brushes or a rotary screen, enabling the continuous production of a consistently high quality end product.
Complementing our ScatterPro+ ranges, we have also developed an economy range, designed for less demanding applications. Systems in our ScatterPro range provide the same high levels of accuracy and consistency of scattering as our ScatterPro+ models, but without some of the more advanced capabilities.
- Corundum scattering machine with oscillating brush system
- Fiber scattering machine with brush-off roller
- Granule scattering machine with rotary brush system
- Powder scattering machine with oscillating brush
- Precision double applicator with rotary and oscillating brush system
- Rotary scattering machine with rotary screen